Fitbit Trademark Guidelines and Use of Fitbit Marks
- You may establish a link to the Fitbit website (www.fitbit.com), provided that the link does not state or imply that Fitbit sponsors or endorses any other web site, or presents Fitbit in a false, misleading, defamatory or derogatory manner. This permission to link to the Fitbit website does not permit you to use any Fitbit materials or content, unless separately agreed to in this Agreement or some other agreement with Fitbit.
- You may not use "FITBIT" or any variation thereof in the name of your Developer Applications. You may not use "FITBIT" or any variation thereof in any domain name, email address, keyword or social media user name.
- You may make truthful, factual references to Fitbit in plain-text prose descriptions of your Developer Applications’ features and benefits (including references to a Developer Application’s interoperability with Fitbit). For example, the FITBIT trademark can only be used in the manner shown in one of the referential descriptions below:
These phrases can appear near, but must be completely separate and apart from the name/logo of the Developer Application. The font size of phrases using the FITBIT mark should not be larger than the surrounding font, and should not appear more prominently than the name/logo of the Developer Application.
- "Designed for use with the FITBIT® platform"
- "For use with FITBIT® [insert particular feature/product name]"
- "Synchs with FITBIT® [insert particular feature/product name]"
- "Designed to interact with FITBIT® data"
- In all materials that contain an approved phrase as set out above, including product packaging, the following legend must also be placed in the "fine print" of such materials. The legend may be in a small type size, but must still be legible: "Fitbit is a registered trademark and service mark of Fitbit, Inc. [Insert name of the Developer Application] is designed for use with the Fitbit platform. This product is not put out by Fitbit, and Fitbit does not service or warrant the functionality of this product."
- You acknowledge and agree that this Agreement does not include the right to use any Fitbit logo (each a “Fitbit Logo” and together the “Fitbit Logos”) as part of any brand for the Developer Applications themselves, or as part of any brand(s) or trade name(s) or other designators for your business or non-tested products. The Fitbit Logo may be used only in the size and format made available to you through Fitbit’s Developer Portal to label or designate data records fetched from the Fitbit Platform. You may not be use the Fitbit Logos in any other manner, including but not limited to use on promotional materials, standalone technical support or consulting services, or other goods or services without Fitbit’s explicit written permission.