Brand Assets for Developers
- Only use the Fitbit logos made available to you via the download button below.
- Adhere to the Fitbit Brand Guidelines made available with the logo files.
- Only use the logo as permitted by the Fitbit Platform Terms:
- To label data records fetched from the Fitbit platofrm; and/or
- To identify Fitbit as a service a user has connected to their account via your app.
- Don't use the logo in your app icon.
- Don't use the logo as part of your company logo.
- Don't use the logo to market your company.
- Do make referential use of the Fitbit wordmark in plain text descriptions:
- "Designed for use with the Fitbit® Platform"
- "For use with the Fitbit Ionic™ watch"
- Don't use Fitbit or "bit" in the name of your app or your company name.
- Don't pluralize the Fitbit trademark, use it as a verb, or abbreviate it.
- Don't use any Fitbit trademarks in a way that implies you or your app is sponsored or affiliated with Fitbit.
If you accept these conditions, download Fitbit Brand Assets for Developers