Brand Assets for Developers
- Only use the logos and badges made available to you via the download link below.
- Adhere to the Fitbit Brand Guidelines made available with the download.
- Use a “Works With Fitbit” or “Works With Fitbit Watches” badge (not the Fitbit logo) to show your app or product works with one of our products or the Fitbit API.
- Only use the Fitbit logos/icons in two scenarios (as permitted by the Fitbit
- to label data records fetched from the Fitbit Platform; and/or
- to identify Fitbit as a service a user has connected to their account via your app.
- Don’t use our logos or badges, in whole or in part, in your app icon, as part of your company logo, or to market your company.
- Don’t use Fitbit or “bit” in the name of your app or your company name.
- Don’t pluralize the Fitbit trademark, use it as a verb, or abbreviate it.
- Don’t use any Fitbit trademarks in a way that implies you or your app is sponsored by or affiliated with Fitbit.
If you accept these conditions, download Fitbit Brand Assets for Developers