The Activity endpoints are used to query and/or modify a Fitbit user's daily activity data. The information returned is the step count, distance, elevation, floors, calories burned, active minutes, activity goals, exercise details, etc. The Activity endpoints support returning Intraday data (see Intraday).
The endpoints available in this section are
- Create Activity Goals creates or updates a user's daily or weekly activity goals.
- Create Activity Log records an activity to a user's account.
- Create Favorite Activity assigns an activity to the user's favorite activity list.
- Delete Activity Log deletes an activity from the user's account.
- Delete Favorite Activity removes an activity from the user's favorite activity list.
- Get Activity Goals retrieves a user's daily or weekly activity goals.
- Get Activity Log List retrieves a list of the user's recorded activities, and the activity details.
- Get Activity TCX retrieves a record activity in TCX format.
- Get Activity Type retrieves the details for a single activity from the Fitbit activities database.
- Get All Activity Types retrieves the details for all activities from the Fitbit activities database.
- Get Daily Activity Summary retrieves a summary of the user's activity for a specific date.
- Get Favorite Activities retrieves the activities from the user's favorite activity list.
- Get Frequent Activities retrieves the actvities the user records frequently.
- Get Lifetime Stats retrieves a user's activity statistics.
- Get Recent Activity Types retrieves a summary for the activities the user recorded, recently.