Let's go far, together!
Fitbit wants to help you successfully integrate its Web APIs. The following support options are available.
- For device and mobile app support, please submit support requests at https://help.fitbit.com/.
- The Web API Troubleshooting Guide is available to help with debugging common problems developers experience while using the Fitbit Web APIs.
- The Fitbit status page reports recent issues affecting Fitbit services. Subscribers to the Fitbit status page will receive a notification when the page has been updated. If you are having problems connecting with Fitbit, then check the Fitbit Status page first.
- The Web API Developer forum is the place to get help from the Fitbit Web API Support team and other third-party developers. This is the best location for questions that do not involve sensitive data, requests for sample code or help with programming concepts.
- Private support is available, below, for developers having an issue that involves accessing a specific user's account or sensitive data using the Web API. Intraday Access requests can be submitting through the form here.